2012년 8월 4일 토요일

Kyuhyun Facts

1. My name is CHO KYUHYUN.

2. I was born on February 03, 1988.

3. I am a Christian.

4. I graduated from KyungHee University.

5. I have one sibling, her name’s Cho Ahra.

6. I am the 13th member of Super Junior.

7. I am one of the main vocals of Super Junior.

8. I am the new dancing machine of Super Junior.

9. I have thousands of nicknames. GameKYU,EvilKYU, DramaKYU, VampireKYU, etc.
10. I like someone like Kim TaeHee noona.


11. I’m evil but my hyungs and fans love me anyway. :))

12. I have a big butt.

13. I am from Nowon, Seoul.

14. I love to play the clarinet.

15. I love Starcraft.

16. I am the most innocent person.

17. I am the maknae of the coolest boy band ever, Super Junior.

18. I am not a hyungwhore. The hyungs are ‘Kyuhyunwhore’.

19. I like Sung SiKyung sunbaenim.


20. I once made a birthday wish to drop all the honorifics when I talk to my hyungs.

21. I am the master of every computer game, because I love them!

22. I am the third richest member of Super Junior. (I AM??? LOL!)

23. I am not a good cook but I like eating. Teukie & Kangin hyung taught me how but I still can’t do it.

24. I snore whenever I sleep.

25. My father wanted me to become a lawyer before.

26. I don’t play starcraft during my free time, I read books. I swear!

27. I love bullying my hyungs! LOL

28. Sometimes, my butt feels like an eraser… very spongy!

29. It was rumored that I had a girlfriend named Park Haneul before.

30. I am sharp-tounged, witty, and sarcastic. Hell yeah, I’m evil \o/

31. DBSK’s Changmin is my bestfriend.

32. I am a genius! LOL

33. One of my favorite movie soundtrack is “I believe” The OST for My Sassy Girl.

34. I am good at Mathematics.

35. My favorite Super Junior songs are “Believe” and “Disco Drive”.

36. My blood type is A.

37 Once, when I tried to fry ham, I added sesame oil instead of adding cooking oil.

38. I love Heechul hyung ‘coz he visited me everyday after the 2007 accident.

39. I played a character named D’ Artagnan in the Three Musketeers.

40. I am the third heaviest drinker in Super Junior.

41. I am handsome. I know it and I’m proud of it.

42. My father is the chairman of an association and my noona studies abroad.

43. I don’t only snore when I sleep, I also drool! LOL!


44. Before, I hanged my pants in front of my bed during Christmas eve, instead of my socks, because I want a bigger present from Santa.

45. Before my debut in Super Junior, I joined a singing contest and won 3rd place.

46. I have a glib tongue that no one can beat.

47. Jumong is one of my favorite dramas.

48. My favorite movie is “The Big Swindle”. And I also like the drama, “Lovers in Paris”

49. I play Stracraft, Diablo, Infinite Gaming, & Sudden Attack.

50. I love gelato and pizzas.

51. F(x)’s Victoria is my close noona.

52. I was bedless for 8 months in our dorm, thus the BED SONG.

53. The Hollywood movie, “The Greatest Game Ever Played” made me cry.

54. My motto is to “Not listen to others.”

55. I love wines.

56. I hate eating vegetables.

57. I love seafoods and pork chops.

58. I CAN RAP!!!!

59. I am Super Junior version of Kim Gura.

60. My female partner in gaming is SNSD’s Sunny.

61. I am the best gamer idol!

62. Sungmin hyung is my wife and is MINE!

63. I am an avid fan of SBS’ Secret Garden.

64. I had an accident in 2007, but it doesn’t matter now because I’m a strong man.

65. My Mandarin pronunciation is the best out of SJ-M members!

66. Aside from the clarinet, I can also play the Piano

67. I like Sung SiKyung sunbaenim’s “On The Street”.

68. I am also a member of Super Junior-KRY, Super Junior-M and SM the Ballad.

69. I don’t need to wear shoelifts. LOL!

70. I love snow!

71. I can’t speak English well, but my pronunciation is good!

72. I like Blue, Black and White.

73. My favorite Chinese word is ‘服務員’ (Fúwùyuán). It means ‘waiter’.

74. My father protected my dream of becoming a singer even if he was against it.

75. My Twitter account is @GaemGyu and my avatar is a cute purple egg.

76. Jal jinaenayo is also one of my favorite Sung SiKyung songs, I often sing it when I’m sad.

77. My mandarin pronounciation isn’t wrong. It’s Mandarin that is wrong. LOL!

78. I don’t tweet often because I’m busy bullying my hyungs.

79. Ryeowook hyung is the member that I love bullying the most.

80. I am the most evil maknae among all the idol group maknaes!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기